Updates at joncarllewis.com for the week of 05-11 December 2018.
New Thoughts and Reflections
- Faith seeking understanding: a personal journey in thoughts, words and (occasionally) images. An introduction to my series of essays intended for publication on this website and at Medium.com. Published Thu, 06 Dec 2018.
- Faith Seeking Understanding #001: Singing praise to the Lord. Reflecting on my love of Contemporary Christian music, my earlier aspirations to perform, and my current service through music. Published Fri, 07 Dec 2018.
- Faith seeking understanding #002: A Manifesto (if I had one): God loves all of you. And God loves all of you. Reflecting on my conviction that God loves each of us and loves all parts of each of us. Published Sat, 08 Dec 2018.
- Faith seeking understanding #003: A little sabbath. A really, really short reflection on taking a mini break. Published Sun, 09 Dec 2018.
- Faith seeking understanding #004: On writing while scarred rather than with an open wound. Reflecting on when it is appropriate to share with the public an emotional wound. Published Mon, 10 Dec 2018.
- Faith seeking understanding #005: Trusting the writing to bring me closer to truth. Reflecting on how the practice of writing might bring me closer to understanding and truth. Published Tue, 11 Dec 2018.
Inspirations added! I added Brad Jersak, Brian Zahnd, and the Nomad community to Inspirational People & Communities.
Thank you for your time and attention.
I’d love to know your thoughts on what you’ve read.
Please comment, below, or email me at email@example.com.
May God richly bless you on your journey.
Unless otherwise noted, this page and its contents © 2018-2020 Jon Carl Lewis.